Secure Futures offers Solar Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) and Solar Self-Generation Agreements (Solar SGA®), providing customers with the benefits of on-site renewable generation without upfront capital expenses, freedom from operations and maintenance responsibilities, and long-term price stability providing significant reduction in electricity, fuel and demand charges.
The benefits of our financing models are undeniable. As a customer, you experience clean solar energy, with:
- No upfront capital outlay
- No maintenance responsibilities or costs
- Predictable payments for the life of the agreement
- Guaranteed performance
- A path to customer ownership
Additional examples of Secure Futures’ PPA success stories
In 2010, Secure Futures deployed the first Solar Power Purchase Agreement in Virginia, with Eastern Mennonite University. At the time of installation, the system was the first commercial scale project in the Commonwealth.
Additional examples of Secure Futures’ SGA® success stories
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Harrisonburg Gift & Thrift Inc.
- Harrisonburg Housing and Redevelopment Authority
In 2013, Secure Futures deployed the first Solar SGA® in the U.S. with the United Church of Christ in Chesterfield.